During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
InAmerica: Those on the Left are always willing to sacrifice the children of others in order to engage in the "social engineering" or political gerrymandering of which they are so fond. It's all a game to them, as they work to undermine & destroy every last tenet, belief & principle on which our (formerly) great nation was premised.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago