During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
Blocking the flow of traffic in downtown Chicago is nothing to brag about, Allison.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago