During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
Blocking the flow of traffic in downtown Chicago is nothing to brag about, Allison.
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 4 hours ago