Live Action has released yet another shocking video taking you behind-the-scenes into America’s million dollar abortion industry. (An industry, incidentally, President Obama defended and literally blessed a few nights ago). Lila Rose, a pro-life activist and president of the organization, said on Twitter that this is the “most shocking, heartrending footage we’ve captured yet.” And I certainly can’t disagree. I can personally attest that this clip is almost impossible to watch without averting one’s eyes or looking away. The degree to which these abortion clinic workers caught on camera will use euphemism and other tactics to rationalize...
maryanne: Excellent point. All those who breathlessly broach the subject (besides letting all of us know they have no other coherent arguments to present) say nary a word against the regions which still widely practice this reprehensible crime--places like Sudan, Saudi Arabia, North Korean, China . . .
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014