Live Action has released yet another shocking video taking you behind-the-scenes into America’s million dollar abortion industry. (An industry, incidentally, President Obama defended and literally blessed a few nights ago). Lila Rose, a pro-life activist and president of the organization, said on Twitter that this is the “most shocking, heartrending footage we’ve captured yet.” And I certainly can’t disagree. I can personally attest that this clip is almost impossible to watch without averting one’s eyes or looking away. The degree to which these abortion clinic workers caught on camera will use euphemism and other tactics to rationalize...
Petrus: Exactly! Back in the 70's there were approx 6 known STD's, today there are more than 30 & still counting . . . I guess one could call that "Progress" of a sort, right?
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 37 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago