As Michelle Malkin would say, beltway barnacles John McCain and Lindsey Graham have crawled out from under their rock of irrelevancy to feed their attention starved egos. McCain and Graham are slamming Senator Rand Paul's efforts to stand up for civil liberties of American citizens, which he did through filibuster yesterday. They've even gone so far as saying Paul has done a disservice to the debate surrounding drone use. Apparently, pointing out the droning of American citizens on U.S. soil is unconstitutional and that Americans deserve due process before being killed is totally not helpful, or something....
Tinsldr: Don't be too sure of that premise. A State Dept official said, regarding the drone strike on Anwar al-Awlaki's 16 year old son (American citizens, both, btw) that he should have "chosen a more responsible parent'. Really? Is that the basis now on which a drone strike can be justified against an American citizen who has not been found guilty of anything & who was not engaged in actual combat on American soil?
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago