Now, in the movie “No” Bernal is playing the role of Rene Saavedra, a Chilean PR man mounting a press campaign against...
In response to:
"To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary. These procedure are an archaic, bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! and a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine, motivated by pure hate." Ernesto Che' Guevara@La Cabana Prison "Death solves all problems. No man, no problem." Josef Stalin "The press [media] is our chief ideological weapon." Vladimir Lenin
In the movie Robert Redford production The Motorcycle Diaries Mexican-born actor Gael Garcia Bernal reveled in the role of Ernesto Guevara “I cannot remember when I didn't know about Che," he sighed during an interview in 2004. "Che has so much to do with your ideals as a young man. His mythification, Che the icon, is not three-dimensional. To have the T-shirt doesn’t mean much. With the film, we wanted to bring that character closer to ourselves."
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago