After the test, Pyongyang announced that despite tightened United Nations sanctions that theoretically went into force last month, its latest nuclear test bolstered its defenses against U.S. "hostility." In a lengthy broadcast on the communist dictatorship's...
I do not think there is anything that will make the Obama administration act short of a nuclear even on U.S. soil -- and I mean continental soil, not embassies' soil -- which causes mass devastation and great loss of life. At that it will be difficult for Obama to summon the cojones to act. He does not see the preservation of this country as essential to anything. He STILL is not an American in his heart.
WASHINGTON -- Last year, the Obama administration announced to the world that it was planning to pursue a new Asia/Pacific-oriented national security strategy. Since then, North Korea has countered with a strategy of its own. In December, Pyongyang successfully launched a multistage intercontinental ballistic missile capable of carrying a warhead-sized payload to the U.S. mainland. On Feb. 12, the North Koreans tested an improved-design nuclear weapon.
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 3 hours ago