After the test, Pyongyang announced that despite tightened United Nations sanctions that theoretically went into force last month, its latest nuclear test bolstered its defenses against U.S. "hostility." In a lengthy broadcast on the communist dictatorship's...
I do not think there is anything that will make the Obama administration act short of a nuclear even on U.S. soil -- and I mean continental soil, not embassies' soil -- which causes mass devastation and great loss of life. At that it will be difficult for Obama to summon the cojones to act. He does not see the preservation of this country as essential to anything. He STILL is not an American in his heart.
WASHINGTON -- Last year, the Obama administration announced to the world that it was planning to pursue a new Asia/Pacific-oriented national security strategy. Since then, North Korea has countered with a strategy of its own. In December, Pyongyang successfully launched a multistage intercontinental ballistic missile capable of carrying a warhead-sized payload to the U.S. mainland. On Feb. 12, the North Koreans tested an improved-design nuclear weapon.
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 23 minutes ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 3 hours ago