The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
I quite agree with Dr. Williams. It is time for us to all apply the same standards to ALL people. We are in a difficult trans-racial period in our history. When asked what I am, I reply "American." There are no hyphenations required. You are either an American, a green-card holder, an illegal alien or a person with huge bias axes to grind. Put away the biases and treat all equally. That means in schools: Educate children and young adults to the best of their capability and will. In jobs: the best person for the job. In everyday life -- live FREE as an AMERICAN -- no more, no less.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 9 hours ago