In response to:
"You know, the kind of LEADER who makes time for PM Netanyahu opposed to the Hollywood PM." The title, PRIME MINISTER is interesting, as if to say, PRIME PRIEST. There will soon come a time when the Prime MINISTER of Israel will not be so disrespected. He will be the KING of Kings. It should be this way now. The leader of the nation of which the Creator chose to reveal Himself to the world should be treated as if He were King David, himself.
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago