In response to:
"You know, the kind of LEADER who makes time for PM Netanyahu opposed to the Hollywood PM." The title, PRIME MINISTER is interesting, as if to say, PRIME PRIEST. There will soon come a time when the Prime MINISTER of Israel will not be so disrespected. He will be the KING of Kings. It should be this way now. The leader of the nation of which the Creator chose to reveal Himself to the world should be treated as if He were King David, himself.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014