In response to:
"You know, the kind of LEADER who makes time for PM Netanyahu opposed to the Hollywood PM." The title, PRIME MINISTER is interesting, as if to say, PRIME PRIEST. There will soon come a time when the Prime MINISTER of Israel will not be so disrespected. He will be the KING of Kings. It should be this way now. The leader of the nation of which the Creator chose to reveal Himself to the world should be treated as if He were King David, himself.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 7 hours ago