In response to:
The "value" of anything always comes down to the old adage: What price is a willing seller willing to sell it for and a willing buyer willing to pay for it. Inflation and deflation sets the price of any given object or commodity, witness the "value" of houses and gas lately.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 4 hours ago