And why do we never hear anything about cutting foreign "aid"? We borrow money to give to others, some of whom are not our friends, which adds to our national debt. If those countries can't survive without (most Chinese) money that we have borrowed let them tank along with the U.S. if we don't mend our ways. As someone who for years ran a household budget on very tight income I probably know more about living within your means than any of those people who are supposed to be representing me. In order to survive this country needs to live with in it's means. That is a plain and simple fact.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago