And why do we never hear anything about cutting foreign "aid"? We borrow money to give to others, some of whom are not our friends, which adds to our national debt. If those countries can't survive without (most Chinese) money that we have borrowed let them tank along with the U.S. if we don't mend our ways. As someone who for years ran a household budget on very tight income I probably know more about living within your means than any of those people who are supposed to be representing me. In order to survive this country needs to live with in it's means. That is a plain and simple fact.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 20 mins ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago