President Obama has been claiming while out on the campaign trail that he has created over five million jobs since being sworn into office in January 2009.
Today, we're going to adapt the chart we normally feature after each monthly employment situation report to see what the real numbers are, by age group!
Our chart below reveals what we found.
Overall, we find that there are 743,000 fewer employed teens through October 2012 as compared to January 2009, while young adults between the ages of 20 and 24 saw...
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago