Is Newt Gringrich waving the white flag? A few recent developments indicate that he may be positioning himself to officially or unofficially concede the GOP nominating contest to Mitt Romney: (1) Yesterday, the frontrunner casually mentioned that he's been in fairly close contact with Gingrich over the last few weeks. He described their interactions as "pretty open eyed" in terms of the delegate landscape. (2) The former Speaker has offered up an unprompted assurance that he'll support Romney if and when he becomes the nominee. (3) Newt is starting to talk about his own presidential run as if...
In response to:
restore civility, stability and sanity back to our government...and only he! He continues to have my 'real' conservative vote...because I am voting with MY convictions this year and not who the establishment Repuglicans have dictated me to vote for...or told me is the candidate! Last time I looked this was STILL America...and not Communist Russia...where the party picks the candidate...dictates that all are to vote for that candidate...and then hold a phony election to make it all seem true! This is still America...where every single American citizen is entitled to vote...if they choose. And until the last one walks out of the voting booth...this is NOT over by any means. No one has anything sewn up...no one should be putting...
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago