As you already know, Mitt Romney cancelled campaign events Monday and Tuesday in light of Hurricane Sandy however, he is planning to hold a disaster relief event in Ohio Tuesday afternoon, which was originally supposed to be a campaign rally.
Romney early today bagged plans to go to Lima and Dayton Tuesday, citing Hurricane Sandy. But his campaign just sent a release: Tomorrow’s event in Dayton is on – this time as a disaster relief event where Romney may make brief remarks. The campaign is encouraging attendees to bring disaster relief supplies to the event.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 48 minutes ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 4 hours ago