It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
ummm, the moral decay argument is the only argument that matters. Broken and dysfuntional families are the reason for a tremendous amount of misery. My college age son and I don't see eye to eye on politics but he has plenty of anecdotes about kids his age who have struggled because of the homes they grew up in. He's grateful that our family is close and supportive. You don't have to look at studies. Just look around.
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 24 mins ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago