I'd guess 100 percent. Not that watching porn completely accounts for the behavior. But pornography undermines sexual restraint. It offers a distorted image of what "everybody" is doing, and it grants permission for indulging every conceivable urge. Porn is mainstream now, offered in nearly every hotel room and ubiquitous on the Internet. The stigma that...
You guys always use the most depraved period in history to point to religion as the cause of the depravity. Everyone was barbaric back then. And the religious concepts of Christianity were being IGNORED and used for political power. I think everyone can agree that forgiveness was a revolutionary concept, and it still is. As well as being faithful to your spouse, being honest, respecting your parents and loving one another. Those ideals are worth living. What have you to offer in their place?
What do you suppose are the chances that the Secret Service agents who embarrassed themselves, possibly endangered the life of the president of the United States, and very likely damaged their marriages and the lives of their children by engaging prostitutes in Cartagena, were consumers of pornography?
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago