If Barack Obama and David Axelrod had their druthers, every American voter would have a certain impression of Mitt Romney: An exceedingly wealthy, secretive, greedy robber baron, using his substantial means to identify and exploit small businesses -- sucking them dry of capital, bankrupting them, and laying off all the hard-working employees, leaving a trail of human misery and destruction in his wake. After distributing those pink slips, he cackles and rubs his hands together while depositing his obscene profits into his off-shore bank account somewhere, then it's on to the next victim. This is the cartoon liberals have painted...
I've been looking at your other comments and you are actually quite witty. But I have to disagree with you about abortion. It's horrific. I found out about it as a teenager and it was so disgusting that I've never felt any other way about it. I wasn't propagandized or brainwashed, it is a barbaric, ugly thing and it amazes me that anyone can defend it. Or turn it into an argument about a woman's body. It's not about that.
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 20 mins ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 12 hours ago