Romney will inherit a far worse economy than Owebummer did, yet within less than a year our economy will be giving unmistakeable signs of a major boom.
The Republican National Convention was a great success -- yes, even the "performance art" by Clint Eastwood (it must have gotten under the President's skin -- or polled well -- to elicit such a defensive response from The White House).
So what now?
FIRST: Before election day, go to your Facebook page and post video of whatever parts of the convention appealed to you most -- whether it was the speech by Ann Romney, or
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago