Dr. John Lott, author of "More Guns, Less Crime," reports that until the 1960s, some New York City public high schools had shooting clubs where students competed in citywide shooting contests for university scholarships. They carried their rifles to school on...
perpetrate their violent tantrums. They might be "crazy" but they are definitely NOT stupid. As a single father I raised three wonderfully adjusted boys without all the liberal nonsense who are now responsible, productive, tax paying citizens. It's really quite simple, not "rocket science"...
When I attended primary and secondary school -- during the 1940s and '50s -- one didn't hear of the kind of shooting mayhem that's become routine today. Why? It surely wasn't because of strict firearm laws. My replica of the 1902 Sears mail-order catalog shows 35 pages of firearm advertisements. People just sent in their money, and a firearm was shipped.
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago