Dr. John Lott, author of "More Guns, Less Crime," reports that until the 1960s, some New York City public high schools had shooting clubs where students competed in citywide shooting contests for university scholarships. They carried their rifles to school on...
perpetrate their violent tantrums. They might be "crazy" but they are definitely NOT stupid. As a single father I raised three wonderfully adjusted boys without all the liberal nonsense who are now responsible, productive, tax paying citizens. It's really quite simple, not "rocket science"...
When I attended primary and secondary school -- during the 1940s and '50s -- one didn't hear of the kind of shooting mayhem that's become routine today. Why? It surely wasn't because of strict firearm laws. My replica of the 1902 Sears mail-order catalog shows 35 pages of firearm advertisements. People just sent in their money, and a firearm was shipped.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 11 hours ago