Dr. John Lott, author of "More Guns, Less Crime," reports that until the 1960s, some New York City public high schools had shooting clubs where students competed in citywide shooting contests for university scholarships. They carried their rifles to school on...
Perhaps we should start looking into the effects of the feminist culture upon our boys. It starts with the deprivation of mother's milk, lack of exposure to microorganisms, horrible dietary habits and, more importantly, an intense push back for any signs of testosterone build up in developing boys. They are lied to constantly for "Political Correctness". making them believe they are "special" by not scoring in games, everyone gets a trophy and so many other idiocies that by the time the boys reach early adulthood and come to realize they aren't all that "special", they rebel in most extravagant and extreme ways. Most of the school shooters have been young males, deemed highly intelligent, who choose, exclusively, "Gun Free" zones to
When I attended primary and secondary school -- during the 1940s and '50s -- one didn't hear of the kind of shooting mayhem that's become routine today. Why? It surely wasn't because of strict firearm laws. My replica of the 1902 Sears mail-order catalog shows 35 pages of firearm advertisements. People just sent in their money, and a firearm was shipped.
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago