The White House finally admitted the attack on the U.S. Consolate in Libya on September was a terrorist attack last week, yet the administration is still trying to push the narrative that the attack and ongoing violent anti-American riots across the world are a result of a video offensive to Islam in order to distract away from failed policies. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney did it again today during the daily breifing. The problem? People aren't buying it. According to a new Rasmussen Report, just 23 percent of American voters believe the ongoing chaos is a result of...
In response to:
As far as I am concerned, the main reason behind the world-wide Muslim riots is Obama's relentless bragging about killing Bin-Laden, the Muslims' greatest hero since Muhamed. Proof of this is the burning of Obama photos and efigies together with our flag.
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 3 hours ago