The White House finally admitted the attack on the U.S. Consolate in Libya on September was a terrorist attack last week, yet the administration is still trying to push the narrative that the attack and ongoing violent anti-American riots across the world are a result of a video offensive to Islam in order to distract away from failed policies. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney did it again today during the daily breifing. The problem? People aren't buying it. According to a new Rasmussen Report, just 23 percent of American voters believe the ongoing chaos is a result of...
In response to:
As far as I am concerned, the main reason behind the world-wide Muslim riots is Obama's relentless bragging about killing Bin-Laden, the Muslims' greatest hero since Muhamed. Proof of this is the burning of Obama photos and efigies together with our flag.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014