The White House finally admitted the attack on the U.S. Consolate in Libya on September was a terrorist attack last week, yet the administration is still trying to push the narrative that the attack and ongoing violent anti-American riots across the world are a result of a video offensive to Islam in order to distract away from failed policies. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney did it again today during the daily breifing. The problem? People aren't buying it. According to a new Rasmussen Report, just 23 percent of American voters believe the ongoing chaos is a result of...
In response to:
As far as I am concerned, the main reason behind the world-wide Muslim riots is Obama's relentless bragging about killing Bin-Laden, the Muslims' greatest hero since Muhamed. Proof of this is the burning of Obama photos and efigies together with our flag.
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago