The Republican controlled Michigan legislature passed right-to-work legislation late Tuesday morning as union members loudly protested inside and outside of the Capitol in Lansing. Michigan Democrat Rep. Douglas Geiss threatened on the House floor this morning "there would be blood" if the legislation passed. Riot police have been on the scene since early this morning bracing for violence.
The Michigan House Democrats reiterated their threat on their Twitter page, but have since deleted it.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 30 minutes ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago