Random Thoughts

egalle Wrote: May 27, 2014 10:30 AM
Too funny.. Make sure the labels are done in English, if they were in Spanish the present administration would not know how to react in a politically correct way.
Always on the same page with Larry; however, don't think his article went far enough. Question: Why NOW, the outrage???? Follow the money and the theatre of power.
Eminent Domain within the NBA. Black team ownership has always been a major complaint. Playing the race card always wins. At what cost?

How Foreign Is Our Policy?: Part II

egalle Wrote: Apr 02, 2014 9:43 AM
Americans fall for charisma. It is very hard to beat when "The little gray cells" are easily misdirected.

Facts and Factions

egalle Wrote: Mar 19, 2014 10:44 AM
If term limits happen the American people won't be able to keep up with the discussion cause MSM & late night comics won't be able to do their one liners for the sheep. Never the less, I would love to see term limits if nothing more than a way to get rid of making a living off government meal ticket.

The Lesson of Dunkirk

egalle Wrote: Feb 21, 2014 10:41 AM
I agree and find myself in your camp, Daniel. Where is the compromise the Rhinos extend so readily to the Democrats but not to the so called Obstructionists? Republicans will lose again without some compromise in this ridiculous political power struggle.

Another Galling Betrayal

egalle Wrote: Feb 18, 2014 10:25 AM
"Nothing is more foolish--and immoral--than sending men into battle to risk their lives winning victories that are lost by politicians for political reasons" This is it in a nut shell. Government out of control: nurtured by democrat & republican politicians.

Fact-Free Liberals: Part IV

egalle Wrote: Jan 24, 2014 10:08 AM
My husband always asks me what I want for my birthday, Xmas, Valentine's Day etc etc. I always say: A face to face debate between Dr. Sowell and ANY leading liberal of the day on PBS.

Hit Piece Journalism

egalle Wrote: Dec 31, 2013 6:40 PM
MSNBC a wanta be NYT

Is This Still America?

egalle Wrote: Jul 16, 2013 10:05 AM
After hearing this morning the jurors interview, it was evident that she was very aware of the public's opinion. They were very intelligent & heroic!

Is This Still America?

egalle Wrote: Jul 16, 2013 9:47 AM
Holder is wasting tax payer money by extending this nonsense to avoid his much over due removal from office.