Far too much of the campaign season so far has revolved around trivia. That's largely Barack Obama's fault. Obama wants to see more of Mitt's tax returns. Who cares? Obama's rich, but Mitt's really rich; so we should hate him because he has more money than we do -- or something. After Mitt left Bain, some company went bust, some random guy lost his health care and later got it back, but it wasn't as good as it was at Bain; so Mitt killed his wife somehow or another? On the other hand, while Mitt's campaign has at least...
It is going to be a tough haul for Romney if he wins. The media will turn all its venom on him and it is going to be an uphill battle starting with the mess the Obama staff will leave behind, like they did when Clinton left office. I want to see more leadership from Romney, RIGHT NOW. talk is cheap, he needs to take over this campaign and move forward into specifics. He needs to meet each negative ad with....this is what you have now and this is what I am going to do to change it. No stumbling, no b.s. just 3-5 points that bullet the solution and if he can't do that he needs a V.P that can articulate those points. He needs a back up guy now that is first and foremost articulate with a plan.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago