Far too much of the campaign season so far has revolved around trivia. That's largely Barack Obama's fault. Obama wants to see more of Mitt's tax returns. Who cares? Obama's rich, but Mitt's really rich; so we should hate him because he has more money than we do -- or something. After Mitt left Bain, some company went bust, some random guy lost his health care and later got it back, but it wasn't as good as it was at Bain; so Mitt killed his wife somehow or another? On the other hand, while Mitt's campaign has at least...
It is going to be a tough haul for Romney if he wins. The media will turn all its venom on him and it is going to be an uphill battle starting with the mess the Obama staff will leave behind, like they did when Clinton left office. I want to see more leadership from Romney, RIGHT NOW. talk is cheap, he needs to take over this campaign and move forward into specifics. He needs to meet each negative ad with....this is what you have now and this is what I am going to do to change it. No stumbling, no b.s. just 3-5 points that bullet the solution and if he can't do that he needs a V.P that can articulate those points. He needs a back up guy now that is first and foremost articulate with a plan.
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago