I will be proud to vote for Mitt Romney tomorrow because I agree with Romney's plans to restore America's economic and military strength; his support for human life; and his understanding of what makes America great. In fact, I have long liked Mitt Romney (for amusement value, here's one of my blog posts about him from January, 2008!). For just about as long, I have distrusted Barack Obama's agenda, character, and plans for the country. I would vote for almost anyone (John McCain again, even!) just because I believe President Obama's impact on the country has been incredibly destructive in so many ways...
I agree. Preserve human life through military might. His plan is stunning. It is multi layered and nuanced. Save through spending, war for peace, white might is right. God Bless America.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago