If America's economy were a minority, Barack Obama would be guilty of a hate crime for the things he's done to it. If the economy were a kidnap victim, Barack Obama would be telling it to "put the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." If this were the movie Saw, Obama would have the economy chained to a radiator and he’d demand that it cut off its own foot to escape. Had Obama literally done nothing except watch Gilligan's Island reruns since he was elected, not only would the economy be in considerably better shape...
In response to:
I'm saying that sweet oil is used primarily to make gasoline because of its lower sulfur rate. This is true, no argument here. What does that have to do with the question I posed regarding REFINED FUEL being America's #1 export? ___________________________________________________________ So is it your pemise that replacing all foreign oil with our own is a bad thing? No. Like I have said several times in this discussion, our nation should use all our resources, including oil. With that said, we will never "replace all foreign oil with our own" if our current usage remains the same as it is today, it is a physical impossibility. The U.S. currently uses 25% of all the oil produced globally.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago