All of this is sounding like a mini WWI situation here. You have a internal conflict in a small and rather insignificant country. You then have larger, more significant countries with vested interests in the small country... There is a tragedy (Archduke Ferdinand assassinated=Chemical Weapons use) and now everyone is gearing up for battle. Iran, and the rest of the middle east, and the US/Israel. Let's not forget Russia... Can anyone tell me how we avoid war with Iran, if, after we strike Syria and they follow through on bombing our embassy in Baghdad?
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago