All of this is sounding like a mini WWI situation here. You have a internal conflict in a small and rather insignificant country. You then have larger, more significant countries with vested interests in the small country... There is a tragedy (Archduke Ferdinand assassinated=Chemical Weapons use) and now everyone is gearing up for battle. Iran, and the rest of the middle east, and the US/Israel. Let's not forget Russia... Can anyone tell me how we avoid war with Iran, if, after we strike Syria and they follow through on bombing our embassy in Baghdad?
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 42 mins ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago