All of this is sounding like a mini WWI situation here. You have a internal conflict in a small and rather insignificant country. You then have larger, more significant countries with vested interests in the small country... There is a tragedy (Archduke Ferdinand assassinated=Chemical Weapons use) and now everyone is gearing up for battle. Iran, and the rest of the middle east, and the US/Israel. Let's not forget Russia... Can anyone tell me how we avoid war with Iran, if, after we strike Syria and they follow through on bombing our embassy in Baghdad?
- Video: Mike Kelly has a lump of coal for Barack Obama’s stocking Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- McConnell: I’m on Team Rubio in regard to Cuba Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Michael Brown prosecutor: Some of the grand jury witnesses lied Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sony CEO: Cave? We didn’t cave. What do you mean? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Obama’s NLRB brings down the hammer on McDonald’s Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago