This is where evil is exposed. The evil intentions of people who want to destroy the poor. The funny thing is that if there was no minimum wage, and people were competing for a low wage job, it might drive the wage higher. In addition, if people secure a job at say, $5.00 an hour and work really hard at it, they will most likely become frustrated and seek a higher paying job. Thus, they will be better off!
- Merry Christmas! Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- U.S. offering $5 million reward for Al Qaeda capo … who was released from Gitmo in 2006 Allahpundit 21 hours ago
- Sony to make “The Interview” available online beginning at 1 p.m. ET Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Pelosi to Boehner: Force Grimm to resign over tax-evasion conviction Ed Morrissey Dec 24, 2014
- ISIS shoots down coalition warplane, captures pilot Noah Rothman Dec 24, 2014