This is where evil is exposed. The evil intentions of people who want to destroy the poor. The funny thing is that if there was no minimum wage, and people were competing for a low wage job, it might drive the wage higher. In addition, if people secure a job at say, $5.00 an hour and work really hard at it, they will most likely become frustrated and seek a higher paying job. Thus, they will be better off!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Is the Left slowly killing off McDonald’s? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: American Sniper is worth seeing, says … Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- John Kasich, Sam Brownback and big government conservatism Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Boston Globe: Hey, Jeb was a bully and pot-smoker in high school! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Texas bill to allow use of deadly force by teachers against students Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago