This is where evil is exposed. The evil intentions of people who want to destroy the poor. The funny thing is that if there was no minimum wage, and people were competing for a low wage job, it might drive the wage higher. In addition, if people secure a job at say, $5.00 an hour and work really hard at it, they will most likely become frustrated and seek a higher paying job. Thus, they will be better off!
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Ana Marie Cox Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Colorado sheriffs trying to overturn pot legalization Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- War on women at the Clinton Foundation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: U.S. media outlet goes rogue, asks would-be president about her crooked recordkeeping Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Dems block Obama AUMF on ISIS? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh my: State Department forced out ambassador in 2012 partly for … using private e-mail for official business Allahpundit 3 hours ago