This is where evil is exposed. The evil intentions of people who want to destroy the poor. The funny thing is that if there was no minimum wage, and people were competing for a low wage job, it might drive the wage higher. In addition, if people secure a job at say, $5.00 an hour and work really hard at it, they will most likely become frustrated and seek a higher paying job. Thus, they will be better off!
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 42 minutes ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago