In response to:

Maybe Minorities' Values Need Changing

edgruberman Wrote: Nov 14, 2012 9:58 AM
Dennis Prager, May 1, 2012: "Election Day 2012 will not be a presidential election. It will be a plebiscite. Americans will not only be voting for a president (and a House and a third of the Senate). They will be participating in a plebiscite on the definition of America." I guess you didn't like the answer, beeyotch
Steve2302 Wrote: Nov 14, 2012 1:49 PM
If it had been a fair election, you'd have to go and get a job... jerk.
pastorial Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 9:15 AM
S, i am retired but i have a pt job.

what kind of a job do you have?

are you a zillionair? are you the 1%? or are you the other 99%?
pastorial Wrote: Nov 14, 2012 10:02 AM
e, he probalby does not like plebs!
rmccarthy Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 11:14 AM
Are we adding yet another letter?...LGBTP? can plebs marry or vote?

The most widely offered explanation for Mitt Romney's defeat is that the Republican Party is disproportionately composed of -- aging -- white males.

That is, alas, true.

But the real question is what Republicans should do with this truth.

There are two responses.

The nearly universal response -- meaning the response offered by the liberal media and liberal academics (and some Republicans) -- is that the Republican Party needs to rethink its positions, moving away from conservatism and toward the political center.

The other response is for conservatives and the Republican Party to embark on...