After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
my neighbor's half-sister makes $77 every hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for six months but last month her check was $17815 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here's the site to read more www.ask22.com
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago