No .. I’m not talking about the fiscal cliff, nor am I talking about the almost $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities we face as a nation. Iran and a nuke? Yeah .. that’s serious all right, but I’m told that we are messin’ with Iran right now in ways that you couldn’t even imagine – ways that could derail their nuclear plans for some time to come. Is the real problem our sagging economy? An oncoming second recession? The growth of government dependency? Sure … all of those are problems and all are difficult to deal with … but they pale...
obama is cunnning enough to know that he serves the ultra wealthy. that is one reason he has refocused his rhetoric on tax rates rather than increasing the tax amounts the ultra wealthy pay. the ultra wealthy have built the tax code. the over 60,000 pages of the tax code are primarily methods for the ultra wealthy to avoid paying federal taxes. who seriously bellieves warren buffet wants to pay more taxes? reallly, neal boortz, this is all new to you? the essence of the democrat party is to transfer the little wealth held by lower and middle income americans in to the clutches of the ultra wealthy. the ultra wealthy are those americans who have, or just for shiet and giggles, personal wealth of over 50 million dollars.
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago