Last week, I appeared on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." For the past few weeks, Morgan had been inviting gun rights defenders ranging from the reasonable to the nutty, and then slamming them by appealing to the memory of the children slain at Sandy Hook. And when I appeared with Morgan, that's precisely what I told him: "What you tend to do is you tend to demonize people who differ from you politically by standing on the graves of the children of Sandy Hook, saying they don't seem to care enough about the dead kids." Morgan could only stammer, "How dare...
most of the mainstream media are accomplices of the gun murderers in our society. it is their silence about the efficacy of arming the good guys that is resulting in much of the violence, at least that outside of gang violence. point the fingers at those most responsible for america's decline. that is the mainstream media who have abandoned all jounalistic integrity and standards to support the totalitarian ambitions of the least ethical of those among us. if violent revolution were to come to america, i would urge the violent to begin by destroying the offices and tools of the mainstream medica for they are the one's most complicit in the ignorance of america's masses.
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 22 mins ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 3 hours ago