Last week, I appeared on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." For the past few weeks, Morgan had been inviting gun rights defenders ranging from the reasonable to the nutty, and then slamming them by appealing to the memory of the children slain at Sandy Hook. And when I appeared with Morgan, that's precisely what I told him: "What you tend to do is you tend to demonize people who differ from you politically by standing on the graves of the children of Sandy Hook, saying they don't seem to care enough about the dead kids." Morgan could only stammer, "How dare...
most of the mainstream media are accomplices of the gun murderers in our society. it is their silence about the efficacy of arming the good guys that is resulting in much of the violence, at least that outside of gang violence. point the fingers at those most responsible for america's decline. that is the mainstream media who have abandoned all jounalistic integrity and standards to support the totalitarian ambitions of the least ethical of those among us. if violent revolution were to come to america, i would urge the violent to begin by destroying the offices and tools of the mainstream medica for they are the one's most complicit in the ignorance of america's masses.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago