Last week, I appeared on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." For the past few weeks, Morgan had been inviting gun rights defenders ranging from the reasonable to the nutty, and then slamming them by appealing to the memory of the children slain at Sandy Hook. And when I appeared with Morgan, that's precisely what I told him: "What you tend to do is you tend to demonize people who differ from you politically by standing on the graves of the children of Sandy Hook, saying they don't seem to care enough about the dead kids." Morgan could only stammer, "How dare...
most of the mainstream media are accomplices of the gun murderers in our society. it is their silence about the efficacy of arming the good guys that is resulting in much of the violence, at least that outside of gang violence. point the fingers at those most responsible for america's decline. that is the mainstream media who have abandoned all jounalistic integrity and standards to support the totalitarian ambitions of the least ethical of those among us. if violent revolution were to come to america, i would urge the violent to begin by destroying the offices and tools of the mainstream medica for they are the one's most complicit in the ignorance of america's masses.
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 18 mins ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago