Leading up to the 2012 election cycle, many analysts predicted Republicans would seize a Senate majority with relative ease. The math is heavily tilted in their favor: Of the 33 seats up for grabs, 23 are controlled by Democrats. The GOP needs to net four seats to guarantee control of Congress' upper chamber. If Mitt Romney wins the presidency, a net of three seats would hand Republicans an effective majority, as Vice President Ryan would act as the tie-breaker. But a few funny things happened on the way to 51 seats. Safe incumbent Olympia Snowe of Maine decided to...
who cares? then stop reading and posting comments...who cares? we have to come together and kick these liberal wonks out and asap. if its not the perfect candidate, ie akin, then we'll rent him for a few years, but we have to win. the progressive agenda is killing us and the msm is going right along with it.overcome the urge to say who cares, you have to care, thats the only way were going to take back the u.s.a. and uphold our constitution..(i hear glory halleluja in the background!!)
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago