In response to:
"The mix of young and old people in Obamacare is completely irrelevant. It won't help if a lot of young people sign up because their premiums are negligible." Ann is the FIRST person I've seen say this critical and obvious thing. The entire rest of the media, conservative and liberal are getting it wrong. She forgot to add that the young also are going to be more taxpayer subsidized.
- Schumer: ‘Democrats must embrace government’ to win in 2016 Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Mollie Hemingway Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Insult to injury: White House says Chuck Hagel was just ‘low-hanging fruit’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The indomitable spirit of one Ferguson small business owner Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Contrary to Brown family statement, stepfather urged protesters to ‘Burn this b**** down!” Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Missouri Lt. Gov, Ferguson mayor: Where was the National Guard last night? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago