What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Apparently you feel the need to avenge a science that isn't even being used. Also, Farm Owner vs farm worker would be a different stat altogether.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago