They think they are doing enough by paying such high taxes - they don't believe paying lawyers & accountants to minimize those taxes is in any way contradictory or hypocritical. Neither is making movies in Canada, even though it takes tax money from the US and the states.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago