24) "I’ve been to dozens of Tea Party rallies. I’ve given at least a half a dozen or more speeches. I have not yet to find the first racist comment or the first person who approaches me from a racist perspective. I will speak very clearly here. Racism is a part of a lot of things in our country. Good people are the predominant fact of our country. I simply don’t get it. There are good...
Thanks for the addition. Most people don't realize Obama is the first president without a traditional education in American History & the cultural background stories. The upcoming majority - those under 35 or so - are in the same situation. Truth, Justice and the American Way are rapidly being disregarded for the convenient, immediate and comfortable.
25) "A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders." -- Larry Elder
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago