The diagnosis you are looking for is called Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Symptoms include: * Reacts to criticism with anger, shame or humiliation * Takes advantage of others to reach his or her own goals * Exaggerates own importance * Exaggerates achievements and talents * Entertains unrealistic fantasies about success, power, beauty, intelligence or romance * Has unreasonable expectation of favorable treatment * Requires constant attention and positive reinforcement from others * Is easily jealous * Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy * Has obsessive self-interest * Pursues mainly selfish goals Sound like any POTUS we know?
The most revealing anecdote in Politico reporter Glenn Thrush's new book on the Obama campaign: The President refused to golf against John Boehner because he knew he would lose.
The report makes it sound like this is just another example of the President's fierce competitive streak. But c'mon, it's just pathetic. You're the leader of the free world, you have an opposition leader from another party, it might advance your political objectives to golf with him -- heck, especially if you lose! -- and you're so pitifully ego-driven you can't do that . . . and so desperate to...
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago