Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
The Obama Administration has now come up with a new excuse for reducing Ambassador Steven’s security team from 18 to 16 people against their wishes and warnings. I wonder if Obama would like to go into Benghazi with a two-man security team? They are now saying they did it for budgetary reasons. Lets say the team members were making $100,000/yr each. That would be a savings of $1.6 million per year. Obama has raised the national debt by 6 trillion dollars in four years. Dividing $1.6 million by $6 trillion, they saved .0000267% of what Obama has added to the national debt. In fact Obama spends over $1.6 million of taxpayer money on each of his vacations to Hawaii. Couldn’t he have skipped one of those vacations to save the lives of
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 9 hours ago