Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
The Obama Administration has now come up with a new excuse for reducing Ambassador Steven’s security team from 18 to 16 people against their wishes and warnings. I wonder if Obama would like to go into Benghazi with a two-man security team? They are now saying they did it for budgetary reasons. Lets say the team members were making $100,000/yr each. That would be a savings of $1.6 million per year. Obama has raised the national debt by 6 trillion dollars in four years. Dividing $1.6 million by $6 trillion, they saved .0000267% of what Obama has added to the national debt. In fact Obama spends over $1.6 million of taxpayer money on each of his vacations to Hawaii. Couldn’t he have skipped one of those vacations to save the lives of
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago