Keep up the good fight Hal. You are always spot on in expressing the practicing physician's concerns for HCR and how it affects their patients.
By Hal Scherz and Richard Armstrong
In 1883, a tornado struck Rochester, Minnesota, leaving 37 dead and 200 injured. William Worrell Mayo, already a prominent surgeon in the community, volunteered to oversee medical relief efforts along with son Will, a new medical school graduate, working with Mother Alfred Moes and her Sisters of Saint Francis to care for these unfortunates. In 1888, Mother Moes approached W.W. about opening a hospital, on the condition that he would run the medical practice, to which he agreed and the Mayo Clinic was created. Younger son, Charles was brought into the group to...
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago