The National Rifle Association has been under heavy criticism since holding a press conference on December 21 in response to the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. During his remarks, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called for armed police officers in every school in America as a way to prevent the next Sandy Hook and to protect America's kids. The idea was immediately classified as "out of touch" and "unsympathetic" to the situation by anti-Second Amendment advocacy groups calling for more gun control and a renewal of the Clinton-era assault weapons ban. A Gallup...
to not put armed guards and or teachers in our schools is to empower and enable crazy shooters and criminals to kill our children...sign this petitionhttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-executive-order-mandating-armed-guards-all-us-schools-provide-protection-our-children/G9qb6PJk demanding that the president mandate armed protection for our schools...
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago