The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
Lady here is armed legally to the teeth. Locked & loaded. Our constitutional rights cannot be taken from us especially by the UN. I required my girls go the range with me and they are sharp shooters too. Don't mess with Tennessee Mountain girls!
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago