A Primer on Race

EARLNORL Wrote: Jul 14, 2014 9:01 AM
It can no longer be stopped. The people have been brainwashed into thinking that education is only a matter of providing enough (more) money. It's part of the backrupting of America, which is inevitable.

Spending and Morality

EARLNORL Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 9:02 AM
Defence of one's life or that of another or of a nation of people against evil is not immoral. Soldiers who kill in the name of defence are not going to hell as you would believe.

A Primer on Race

EARLNORL Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 11:19 AM
When I first starting working in the forties at the age of eight, helping a friend deliver newspapers at night by walking a two mile route for twenty five cents, I was elated. Soon I had my own route raising my income to about six dollars a week. I realized that by working I could make enough money to buy myself things my family couldn't afford. My job allowed me to learn how to deal with people (customers) and to be responsible, delivering papers in the rain or the snow, storms or blizzards. At age fourteen I took an hourly job mopping floors and dusting shelves in the neighborhood. It paid a whooping thirty-five cents per hour. That job lasted five years and allowed me to pay my way into college. I feel sorry for today's kids that can't experience what I did. Why can't they? Answer - Government intervention. There are plenty of minor jobs that need to be done but employers can't afford what Government dictates.

Spending and Morality

EARLNORL Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 10:49 AM
The immoral state of our country will be a major ingredient in our ultimate decline. All great nations have eventually fallen into the same evil condition. We're just the next in the history of this world! Can we save it? I don't think so. We have unfortunately gone over the cliff.

Economic Freedom

EARLNORL Wrote: Jul 07, 2014 11:24 AM
Study history. When the Progessive (Facists, Communists) elitists gain full control of the country the parasites are the first to be eliminated.

America's Birthday

EARLNORL Wrote: Jul 03, 2014 10:27 AM
Has anyone realized that Obama is presenting us with one huge crisis after another. This is Saul Alinsky strategy. If we get enough crisis' the country goes into chaos and martial law will be declared - how about just before elections in 2016? I just was informed by an Iraq embassy insider of the next crisis. The people in the embassy have been told there is no contingency plan to evaculate them in the event of an emergency. The next Bengazi is about to happen!

A Lame Duck Country?

EARLNORL Wrote: Jun 25, 2014 10:30 AM
History says our nation is doomed. All of the great empires/nations only exist if the people remain moral and just. We have lost our way due to the Progressive agenda which is not only endorced by the Demorats. I feel terrible for my children and grandchildren.

Slavery Reparations

EARLNORL Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 10:48 AM
But a black man owns me!

Slavery Reparations

EARLNORL Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 10:46 AM
I never owned any slaves!

Amnesty Lite Is Still Amnesty

EARLNORL Wrote: Jun 17, 2014 9:25 AM
Many of our illegal immigration problems could begin to be solved is we 1) Close the border, and 2) Pass a law that states an illegal immigrant, adult or child, can NEVER achieve full citizenship with the ability to vote.

A Bitter After-Taste

EARLNORL Wrote: Jun 17, 2014 9:19 AM
With Russia now against us and the Mid-East in turmoil, our problem is the future cost of energy and how that affects our economy. With the Progressive liberals more concerned about misnamed 'human caused global climate change' we are headed for a financial disaster. And no, wind and solar, are not part of the solution!