A report last week stated that 40% of Chicago teachers send their own children to private schools. What does that tell you? I was a product of the Chicago school system. Back then discipline was priority we learned but not enough to prepare us for college. When my children came along we left, literally we moved to a another state with a much better school system where teacher's taught well and prepared our kids for higher education.

Israel is America's Shield

Earline Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 2:22 PM
What you are not saying is not true. I have travelled to Israel and spoken with the people. I have studied about the two. Israel has offered several olive brances to the Palestinian and each time they have refused. They want all or nothing from Israel. At the borders Israel hospital and doctors help and heal Palestinians daily. But from the Gaza rockets are constantly being propelled into Israel. When I was there a Palestinian spit at me and called me a horrible name because I bought something from his neighoring Israeli merchant. There is a lot of deep rooted jealousy. I am not saying that Israel is perfect, no nation is but even as as a foriegner, I was not not allow into certain areas by the Palestinians. Israelis were welcomin

Israel is America's Shield

Earline Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 10:35 AM
I am telling you people don't get it. Americans specifically. Israel has been through so much as a tiny nation. They have learned how to protect themselves. They really don't need anyone but they are trying to extend an olive branch to U.S. administration who keeps pulling back. In the end it will be us who needs Israel. Ask yourself, "why is it that Israel, such a small nation, surrounding by these hugh, massive countries is being targeted? Why do the other Middle Eastern nations want to "wipe" Israel off the globe? Not just attack them but to push them into the sea? Israelis have contributed, to the world, modern and historical innovations. The cell phones that are now commonplace were created by the Jews, insulin yes, insulin.

Israel is America's Shield

Earline Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 10:25 AM
Your view will soon change.

Israel is America's Shield

Earline Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 10:23 AM
Unfortunately the average American has no clue what is really going in when it comes to the Middle East. They are listening to the President who is feeding them inaccurate information and the mainstream media who is really not reporting. I have had the opportunity to visit Israel and talk with the Jewish people there. Their one question is what is the President doing? They don't trust him. The way I see it in regards to our security, Israel is our lifeline. Americans need to educate themselves and not depend on the president or the media.

Should Romney Apologize for Romneycare?

Earline Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:51 PM
Ask the people of Massachusetts. When it comes to RomneyCare that is one state not the whole country. Each state is different and their budgets are different.

Should Romney Apologize for Romneycare?

Earline Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:39 PM
I just happy that Conservatives are now standing up and being proud to be Conservatives. For so many years they were brow beaten by the Far Left Liiberals. I am an Independent and I like what the Liberterians have to offer. Liberals and Far Left Democrats cannot stand this. They want to remain the dominant voice and attack any group with different views than theirs. No one group has all of the answers but Liberals believe their answers are the only ones that count. Not any more!

Should Romney Apologize for Romneycare?

Earline Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:28 PM
Why is Black unemployment now 14% and Hispanic unemployment up to 11%? This numbers have gone up not DOWN!

Should Romney Apologize for Romneycare?

Earline Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 6:26 PM
I think you are confused. Obama has had the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House and what do you think they stand for? Obama has done something, he has managed such division in this country that no one trusts the other person especially if they feel one has more success than the other. He wants to force people into paying more taxes without acknowledging that most people rich and not so rich are already helping others in different ways. In our state we outreach to the poor in many different ways. The help comes from all different walks of life. In Texas his administration is now refusing to help Texas with their borders, are they not tax payers the same as you and I? He speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

Racial Politics Thicker Than Justice

Earline Wrote: Jul 02, 2012 6:01 AM
Sadly I have to agree with you and I am Black. After all look how things went with the Trayvon/Zimmerman situation. The Jacksons, Sharptons and BPs pushed and pushed until they got they got their way and without the facts. No matter the color of a person skin, truth should always prevail. Terry's parents need and want the truth the same a Trayvon's family wanted the truth.

Rubio Rips Obamacare on Senate Floor

Earline Wrote: Jul 02, 2012 5:22 AM
You are so right. He needs to take this message nation wide on all networks. Rubio breaks it down where people can understand the consequences of this bill. He also acknowledges that something needs to be done about healthcare. He also offers suggstions. When Republicans say "repeal", they need to offer up replacement ideas. The average person only hears "repeal" and nothing more, especially those in Obama's camp. But, if someone like Rubio explains it in more detail, it may make a difference in how people view Obamacare.