The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
It saddens my heart as a Black American that other Black people refused or are ignorant of the poor economic consequences this president has brought and will continue to bring on this country. They will not take the blinders off their eyes due to the fact that he is Black. What is so ironic Black people are probably the most effected by his poor job performance. I heard a Black man say recently, "He just wants to have "brother" in the House". With the 15% unemployment in the Black community how can he be considered for a second term. If this were a White president, Sharpton, Jackson and all of their friends would be marching in the streets.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 17 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago