The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
It saddens my heart as a Black American that other Black people refused or are ignorant of the poor economic consequences this president has brought and will continue to bring on this country. They will not take the blinders off their eyes due to the fact that he is Black. What is so ironic Black people are probably the most effected by his poor job performance. I heard a Black man say recently, "He just wants to have "brother" in the House". With the 15% unemployment in the Black community how can he be considered for a second term. If this were a White president, Sharpton, Jackson and all of their friends would be marching in the streets.
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 4 hours ago