The media did their job. They buried the birther story four years ago and created this notion that anyone who bought into it was nuts. I'm not a birther. I believe there is something much more sinister in Obama's background. This guy is not who or what he says he is. He's hiding something. I don't understand how conservative pundits like Carol just write off this stuff. What are they afraid of? I agree with other posters that's it's not a campaign issue at this point. But after watching events unfold these last few years, I believe that we have been victimized by the biggest crime in American history - an imposter and provocateur in the Oval Office. I don't think we'll ever know the whole story. But this guy has to go.
One needn't be a "birther" (and I'm not -- I believe the President was born in Hawaii) to be stunned by the emergence of the publisher's bio that references President Obama as having been born in Kenya. The discovery raises two issues.
First, did the President know that his publisher was describing him as Kenyan-born? (I was given sign-off authority on the bio put out about me when I wrote Prude.) If so, he may have an
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago