Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Painting with a rather broad brush, Rick, but I can understand the frustration you feel. Fortunately, we are blessed by the existence of such people as Mr. Elder and others too numerous to mention.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago