Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
Some have suggested that Republicans should give up the fight for human rights because the inartful words of two Senatorial candidates cost them electoral victory. I disagree. I simply do not believe that fiscal responsibility need be purchased a the price of innocent human lives. Progress is being made and the GOP cannot give up the moral position that brought it into being when the violation of human rights was slavery.
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 4 hours ago