Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
There has been forward progress, quite a bit of it. The majority of Americans now oppose abortion on demand. The battle to end slavery was not abandoned in England because it was difficult. Failing to fight for human rights cannot be excused by the difficulty of the battle.
- Putin issues declaration recognizing independent Crimea Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 46 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago