So we're left with the question: if restoring the benefits had been part of the debt limit increase, would the Democrats have rejected it? We'll never know.
- Hagel: White House pressured me to approve more Gitmo releases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jordan draws a BIG line in the sand for ISIS Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Scott Walker’s big day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: Remy’s “I Need a Hashtag” Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- ISIS, on the run, attacks Kurdish stronghold city of Kirkuk Noah Rothman 18 hours ago